Saturday, December 3, 2016

It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas

2016 is almost over. We are ready for the last few weeks of school to pass by so we can enjoy our Christmas break.

Boogs helped me pick out twelve treats to include in his teacher's 12 Days Until Christmas Break gift basket.
We put together one of these basket each year for his homeroom teacher. This year's basket has some fun things in it. Boogs' teacher has a pet ferret for the classroom, so we included a toy for the ferret. His teacher likes pickles. I found some dill pickle flavored icee pops. (Eww!) The gift basket comes with a note that says:
There is an envelope in the basket that says, "Open me last." When that envelope is opened, it is revealed that the gift basket came from Boogs.

I found these printable reindeer cards and directions for making these HERE. I am going to give them to the ladies on my team at work.
I think they are adorable. I really like the EOS lip balm. I used the Summer Fruit scent because it was the best red color for Rudolph's nose.
The day after Thanksgiving, Boogs and I dragged all of our Christmas decorations out of the attic.

Boogs loves looking through all of the ornaments. Every year he gets to pick out a new ornament that he will eventually take with him when he is grown up and leaves our house. (Sniff!)
We had to wait a day or two to place the topper on the tree. Daddy always lifts Boogs up to put it on.
 Boogs is so big, they had to try a couple of times to get it.
December 25th will be here before we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment