Saturday, November 19, 2011

Feeling A Bit Creative

I have not used my craft room much since we moved into our new house in July. Today, I pulled out many unused supplies to make a birthday card for a 1-year-old. I can't remember the last time I used my Stampin' Up Big Shot. I had to read the directions on it so I could use it.
Making this card made me realize that Christmas is almost here. I have yet to start working on my Christmas cards. I know I want to use the Extra-Large Ornament punch from Stampin' Up. I just need to figure out what I want to do with it. Last year, I had planned on using that punch for my Christmas cards but it was on backorder.

Boogs has been crafty and creative lately. He has been:
Making "brews" 
Hosting an Oreo turkey making playdate

Building with Lego at the library
Making cards



Baking pumpkin muffins

Making sure each muffin has enough
chocolate chips.

Eating his creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment