Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Family Photo Session

Our decorator, Heather Brown of True Interiors, had the house photographed so that she could use the pictures on her website. She gave us the gift of including a family photo session with the house photographer.




Love this picture!
Strongman 

King of the World 






Up, up and away!





Rolling down the driveway.

Love that smile.


Our decorator pulling weeds with my
husband before pictures of the front
of the house were taken.

This is a good one




Yes, we know we are goofy.

Yuck!
I got him back.

Fun!










I am rarely in any photographs. Seeing these pictures makes me realize how old I look. Boogs and my husband are both so photogenic. I love my little family!

2 comments:

  1. These are great! I love the first one of just you and your hubs--your eyes look SO blue; that color of purple is really your color. And I didn't think you looked old. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Beth. I really appreciate that you leave comments!

    ReplyDelete