Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter 2011


Just a few Easter pics from preschool and our family Easter celebration. Boogs was watching me get some things ready to take to lunch at my parent's house. He asked if we were going to have a celebration. I said yes and asked him if he knew why we were going to have a celebration. He replied, "Oh yes I know. God died on the stick and came back alive. And we are happy that he is not going to die on the stick anymore." He later went on to tell my mom that Jesus was off the stick for the whole weekend for a celebration and then he would have to go back on after the weekend was over. I guess we should have a little discussion about this.
Ready, set, hunt!
The kids were kind to each other while hunting eggs.


Getting ready to hunt at Nonnie's house.
Boogs found 43 eggs.


Boogs loved the cascarones.
He even broke some cascarones on Nonnie's head.


Such a cutie!
Counting his loot - $7.35 + candy


No comments:

Post a Comment