Monday, September 6, 2010

Stamp Camp

I recently had another Stamp Camp at my house.  We made two cards and a Halloween treat box.  All of the materials used (except the black ribbon) are Stampin' Up products.

I used markers and colored on the Inspired by Nature stamp itself to get the multiple colors in this image. The flower on the ribbon is part of a paper daisy, cut and sponged to match the stamp image. It is secured with a chocolate chip colored jumbo brad.

This card was made with the Because I Care hostess stamp set, old olive ink and paper for a monochrome look. I used the Stampin' Up Circle Scissors to get the circle mat for the image.

I love the way this treat box looks. One of the other demonstrators, Chris Twing, showed me how to make it. I plan on making these hat treat boxes for Boogs' preschool class this year.

I think the cards turned out cute this time. I don't do as much cardmaking or scrapbooking as I would like to. Maybe on Fridays while Boogs is in school I will get caught up on his scrapbooks. I know I am a few years behind.

1 comment: