Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day 2010


Father's Day...I am so happy that we get to celebrate it. It is such a miracle that we have our little guy. My husband is a wonderful father - patient, kind, loving, generous, silly. I could go on and one. I am so thankful to be married to such a wonderful man. Every year for Father's Day, I have Boogs pick out a daddy picture book and trace his hand on the inside back cover. It is so cute to look back at books from previous years and see how little his hand was. These books are "Daddy-read only" books. I am not allowed to read them with Boogs because they are just for the boys.  We went to Lakeshore Teacher Store yesterday and made a couple of  Father's Day crafts, a koozie and a post-it note holder. My husband said that his favorite part of Father's Day was hearing Boogs sing him a daddy song.

My husband got his own little Father's Day gift (well, it is for the whole family). Here is a picture of it.
We gave my parents a Wii for Christmas and have been talking about getting one for our house. We got the whole system with Wii Fit, Wii Sports, Wii Resort, and Boogs chose a racing game. My husband and I had fun playing it last night. Of course, I creamed him in tennis and bowling.

No comments:

Post a Comment