Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Spiderman? No, not in our house


Some of you may think that this is a picture of Spiderman. Well, it is not! Last summer, Boogs created his own superhero named Superfinder. We got this costume last week from a friend. Boogs put it on and said it was a new disguise for Superfinder, to fool the bad guys even more. So even though it looks like Spiderman is sneaking around my house, he really isn't. I have been keeping a list of all the things Boogs has told me about Superfinder. This is what we know so far: he hibernates, has fireproof equipment, carries a safety net, has suction cups for climbing, wears only orange (unless he is in a disguise) can camoflauge himself, is nocturnal, has invented his own friend called Slimey, is not all the way good because he sometimes hurts the bad guys. I am sure I have forgotten a few things. I love how creative Boogs is when he describes his superhero. He tells me long, involved stories about him all the time.

1 comment:

  1. That is totally creative--and cute! Superfinder is much cooler than Spiderman!

    ReplyDelete